Engineering Common Accessway (ECA)


Property address or title reference *

Not ready to buy yet? Contact us

Engineering Common accessway Application

Preparation of an Engineering Common Accessway Approval Application and associated drawings to be submitted to Council. Engineering Common Accessway applications are required where more than 1 legal title is sharing a new proposed private accessway. The ECA application can be applied for before or after building consent is granted and must be in place prior to holding a pre-construction meeting for the new accessway on site.